How can I pay?
It is possible to pay with one of the following payment methods:
• Credit card (Mastercard, Masterro, Visa, American Express)
• Apple Pay
• Google Pay
Is my payment safe?
Our payments are processed securely with a secure connection on our webshop (SSL certificate). We process payments using Shopify Payments.
How fast will my payment be processed?
Your payment will be processed immediately, after payment you will receive an order confirmation by email within a few minutes.
Are there any costs associated with the payment?
There are no costs associated with using a payment method on our website.
How do I receive a refund?
You will receive a return confirmation as soon as we have received your return. We will refund the return amount within 10 working days. The payment is always made via the same method as the original payment.
How do I use a discount code?
You can enter your online discount code at checkout. The discount is automatically deducted, after which you can pay for your order.
What are the shipping costs?
Delivery costs within the Netherlands are € 4,95, with an order from € 59.95 you do not pay any delivery costs.
The shipping costs for Belgium are € 8.95 per order, from € 99.95 we ship your order free of charge.
When can I expect my order?
We aim to have your order delivered within 2 working days.
I do not live in the Netherlands or Belgium, can I order?
Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to shop online outside NL or BE. You can check here if there is a point of sale near you.
How will my order be shipped?
All your purchases are delivered by PostNL. PostNL's delivery times are: Monday to Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
If you are not present at the time of delivery, the package will be delivered to the neighbors if the shipment allows it or offered again the next day.
If the shipment cannot be delivered at a second attempt, PostNL will deliver the package to the nearest PostNL service point. You will receive a proof of shipment in your mailbox. You must collect your package from the PostNL service point within 7 working days.
Do I receive a Track & Trace code for my order?
We do not send a Track & Trace code as standard, but this can be requested from our customer service.
How do I place an order?
You can place an order with or without an account.
• Choose an article and select the size.
• Add the item to your shopping cart.
• Click on 'pay'.
• Check all data.
• Choose a payment method.
• Click on 'checkout'.
• You will receive an order confirmation by e-mail.
I have not received a confirmation in my mailbox?
It is possible that the confirmation email ended up in your spam. If not, check that you entered the correct email address in your account. You can find this in your order history. If you still can't figure it out, please contact our customer service.
Can I cancel or change my order?
Once you have placed an order, you can no longer cancel or change it. Therefore, check your order carefully before you pay.
Which size is best to buy?
You will find the information about our sizes on this page . Our size chart is a guideline for choosing the right size.
What do I do if my order is not complete?
Did you receive the wrong item or is an item missing? Then please contact our customer service. We're happy to help.
Can I come by for a fitting?
It is possible to come and fit in our stores. We recommend that you call in advance and ask whether the store in your area has the relevant item in stock. Unfortunately, it is not possible to come and try on the head office.
What happens if an item is not available?
If an item turns out not to be available, we will contact you and the money will be refunded.
Can I return or exchange?
You can return all items within the statutory return period of 14 days, provided they meet our conditions.
When can I exchange my products?
Returns are possible provided:
• the article is unworn, unwashed and undamaged.
• all labels and cards are still attached.
• the factory packaging is unwritten and in original condition
• the return code is clearly noted on the packing slip.
* Socks can only be returned if they have not been removed from the packaging and are in their original condition.
You can exchange an item by returning it within 14 days and then ordering a new item.
How do I return my products?
1. Submit your return via our return portal
2. Go through the steps and receive your shipping receipt
3. Print the return label or choose a print-free option and have the label printed at your shipping point.
4. Pack the items in the packaging you received them in.
5. Send the package back to us
- The return costs are partly for the customer and are paid by the customer within the return portal.
- The return costs are for the Netherlands: € 4.95 and Belgium: € 7.95.- Within 8 working days after receipt of the returned order, we will refund the return amount.
- You will receive the amount back via the original payment method, also when returning in a shop.
- Webshop orders can unfortunately not be returned or exchanged in our shops.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service. They are happy to help.
Who are the return costs for?
The return costs are partly (€ 4.95 in NL and € 7.95 in BE) for the account of the customer and are paid through our return portal.